A Truly Memorable Experience!
Returns between 9pm – midnight seasonally.
- Have the morning free to explore Melbourne, before an early afternoon departure for Phillip Island
- Take a stroll along The Nobbies coastal boardwalks & enjoy spectacular views along Phillip Island’s rugged south coast. Little Penguins are often seen here resting between seasonal and daily duties
- Learn about the Penguins’ day to day activities at the Penguin Parade Information Centre
- Experience the world-famous Penguin Parade at dusk! Witness hundreds of Little Penguins cross Summerland Beach on their way home for the night. A must-see experience!
Options (must be pre-booked)
Penguins Plus viewing upgrade Enjoy the Penguin Parade from an exclusive boardwalk! ($55pp extra)
What you’ll experience
We’ll depart Melbourne in the early afternoon & travel directly to Phillip Island, famous for its wildlife and spectacular natural scenery. Visit The Nobbies and take a stroll along the boardwalks while enjoying spectacular views of Phillip Island’s rugged southern coastline.
Then settle in at Summerland Beach, home to Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins for the nightly Penguin Parade. From your beachside seats, and from purpose-built boardwalks, you will be amazed as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and return to their nests in the sand dunes.
You should bring
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Camera/phone (please note that photography is not permitted after sunset at the penguin parade)