BEAUTY AND WILDLIFE ON DISPLAY!
- Experience Australia’s fascinating wildlife up close and personal when we visit Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, meet kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and have your photo taken with a koala (Small fee applies)
- Experience Cape Woolamai surf beach and the sand between your toes (time permitting in winter)
- Take a stroll along The Nobbies coastal boardwalks and admire the stunning views, little Penguins are often seen here resting between seasonal and daily duties.
- Learn about the Penguins’ day to day activities at the Penguin Parade Information Centre
- Take part in the world-famous Penguin Parade at dusk. Watch the little penguins cross Summerland Beach on their return home for the night!
What you’ll experience
Presenting Australia’s very own little penguins at the world famous Penguin Parade! A nature lover’s delight! Our Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour highlights the best of Victoria’s nature and wildlife. Get up close and personal with the friendly residents of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies. Visit the stunning Cape Woolamai surf beach (time permitting), see the Nobbies and Seal Rocks Centre before arriving at the Penguin Parade; home to Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins. Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and return to their burrows in the dunes.
You should bring
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Camera/phone (please note that photography is not permitted after sunset at the penguin parade)