Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour
1 day Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour
1 Day | $130 Adult
Departs: Daily between 9:45am & 10:45am, returns between 10:00pm & midnight seasonally
Beauty and wildlife at your fingertips!
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Experience Australia’s fascinating wildlife up close and personal when we visit Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, meet kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and have your photo taken with a koala (Small fee applies)
- Enjoy an Aussie style lunch at the café
- Step back in time at Churchill Island and watch local sheep shearing while exploring this historic landmark
- Experience Cape Woolamai surf beach and the sand between your toes (time permitted)
- Take a stroll along The Nobbies coastal boardwalks and admire the stunning views, little Penguins are often seen here resting between seasonal and daily duties.
- Learn about the Penguins day to day activities at the Penguin Parade Information Centre
- Take part in the world-famous Penguin Parade at dusk. Watch the little penguins cross Summerland Beach on their return home for the night!
Presenting Australia’s very own little penguins at the world famous Penguin Parade! A nature lover’s delight! Our Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour highlights the best of Victoria’s nature and wildlife. Get up close and personal with the friendly residents of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies (Small fee applies). Enjoy lunch amongst the tranquil setting of Moonlit Sanctuary. Visit historic Churchill Island, where you will see sheep shearing in action. Visit the stunning Cape Woolamai surf beach (time permitted), see the Nobbies and Seal Rocks Centre before arriving at the Penguin Parade. Home to Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins. Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and return to their sand dune burrows.
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted at the penguin parade)
Options (Must be pre-booked)
Penguins Plus Enjoy the Penguin Parade from an exclusive and private boardwalk! ($30)
Penguins Plus Underground – Eye level view of the little Penguins in underground viewing window. ($45)
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2019 till 31st March 2020