2 Day Great Ocean Road & Phillip Island Tour
#THE STORIES YOU WILL TELL #TWO AMAZING DAYS
2 Day Great Ocean Road & Phillip Island Tour (O2DGORMPI)
Departs Mon, Wed & Fri
Combine four of Victoria’s most recognizable and iconic destinations on this ultimate discovery of Victoria’s breathtaking, rugged coastline.
Soak up the natural beauty of Australia’s coast as you spend two days visiting the highlights of the Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula, Bellarine Peninsula and Phillip Island. Traveling to some of southern Australia’s most iconic destinations–including the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, the Otway Ranges, the stunning bay views of the Mornington Peninsula and the Penguin Parade on Phillip Island. You will discover Victoria’s breathtaking coastline and make wildlife stops en route.
Your 2-day tour of the Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula, Bellarine Peninsula & Phillip Island gives you time to explore the spectacular natural beauty and wildlife of the area with ample opportunities to stop at small towns and iconic landmarks. Come and enjoy the beauty and native wildlife and make this a journey to remember.
Day 1: (D)
- See the spectacular 12 Apostles and hear the tragic story of the Loch Ard Shipwreck
- Take in the luscious surrounds of the Otway Rainforest
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- See the coastal townships of Apollo Bay and Lorne
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views and feel the sand between your toes
- Visit iconic Split Point Lighthouse at Aireys Inlet
- Overnight stay in Queenscliff
- Dinner included
Day 2: (B)
- Catch the morning ferry from picturesque Queenscliff to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula
- See the famous Bathing Boxes at Portsea and the amazing views from Murrays Lookout
- Encounter Australia’s wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingos & much more
- Visit The Nobbies Centre and take a stroll along the boardwalk and enjoy the spectacular views
- Watch the famous penguin parade as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and go home for the night
- Light breakfast included
- Shared $289 p/p
- Double Room $349 p/p (based on 2ppl)
- All park entrance fees
- Dinner (Day 1) & Breakfast (Day 2)
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Accommodation as booked
- Helicopter Flight over 12 Apostles ($145)
- Penguins Plus Enjoy the Penguins Parade from an exclusive boardwalk! ($30)
We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5kgs in a backpack or soft overnight bag. No large suitcases or backpacks can be taken on-board.