1 Day Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Tour
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
1 Day Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Tour (OGOR)
From $119 Adult
Departs : Daily between 7:15am & 7:30am, returns 8pm approximately
Explore, experience and embrace the magic that is the Great Ocean Road!
- All park entrance fees
- Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- See the stunning coastal views and some of Australia’s most famous surf beaches & feel the sand between your toes
- Check out the Memorial Arch and learn about the history of this coastal road
- Pass through coastal towns of Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell
- Wildlife stop look for koalas and native birds in the wild!
- Visit iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse, mainland Australia’s oldest surviving lighthouse. Climb the stairs for breathtaking views of the Bass Straight
- Delicious Aussie Lunch (sausages & salad) looking over the Southern Ocean
- Drive through the Otway rainforest boasting some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia!
- Loch Ard Gorge Discover the history of the Shipwreck Coast with a stroll along this historic beach
- The highlight of the day is seeing the 12 Apostles – Explore the Port Campbell National Park, and view the famous and uniquely formed rock stacks.
The spectacular Great Ocean Road is one of the world’s most beautiful and naturally maintained secrets! Experience and enjoy the breathtaking coastline.
Our Great Ocean Road Tour provides a day experience you will never forget! For just one day come and see the famous surf beaches and spectacular wildlife before stopping for light Aussie BBQ lunch (included) at the iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse! After lunch, drive through the Otway rainforest, see the giant and uniquely famous rock stacks that are the 12 Apostles and see the rugged shipwreck coast of the Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson’s Steps before returning to Melbourne!
$119 per person
Child $95 per child (4 -12 years)
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2018 till 31st March 2019
Helicopter Flight – Take a helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles! A 15 minute helicopter flight offers you the chance to capture the rugged splendour of the shipwreck coast and Port Campbell National Park from the air. ($145)
Hop on/Hop Off – Why not extend your stay on the Great Ocean Road and stay overnight in one of the scenic seaside villages? Enjoy the freedom to explore and hop on and hop at either Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. Your guide will drop you off at the local Info Centre and you simply rejoin on another day and continue your tour. It’s a great alternative to self-drive, you save car hire fees and simply enjoy the view while some-one else drives. Luggage restrictions – please keep luggage to small overnight bag 5kgs ($40)