Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Day Tour
Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles
1 Day | $105 Adult
DEPARTS DAILY with pick ups between 7am & 8am. Returns 8.30 – 9.00pm approx.
Explore, experience and embrace the magic that is the Great Ocean Road!
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- See the stunning coastal views and some of Australia’s most famous surf beaches & feel the sand between your toes
- Check out the Memorial Arch and learn about the history of this coastal road
- Pass through coastal towns of Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell
- Wildlife stop look for koalas and native birds in the wild!
- Drive through the Otway rainforest boasting some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia!
- Loch Ard Gorge Discover the history of the Shipwreck Coast with a stroll along this historic beach
- The highlight of the day is seeing the 12 Apostles – Explore the Port Campbell National Park, and view the famous and uniquely formed rock stacks.
The spectacular Great Ocean Road is one of the world’s most beautiful and naturally maintained secrets! Experience and enjoy the breathtaking coastline.
Our Great Ocean Road Tour provides a day experience you will never forget! For just one day come and see the famous surf beaches and spectacular wildlife! Afterwards drive through the Otway rainforest, see the giant and uniquely famous rock stacks that are the 12 Apostles and see the rugged shipwreck coast of the Loch Ard Gorge before returning to Melbourne!
WHAT TO BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2020 till 31st March 2021