1 Day Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
1 Day Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour (OGORS)
Departs: Daily between 10am & 11am, returns between 10pm & midnight seasonally
A SUNSET YOU WON’T SOON FORGET!
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Escape the crowds and experience the sunset over the shipwreck coast
- See the stunning coastal views and some of Australia’s most famous surf beaches and feel the sand between your toes
- Pass through coastal towns of Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell
- Kennett River – Wildlife stop look for koalas and native birds in the wild!
- Take in the sweeping ocean views from one of the many lookouts
- Drive through the Otway rainforest boasting some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia!
- Must see, step down to the beach at Gibson steps, gateway to the 12 Apostles, where you will be dwarfed by the high cliff line and these enormous offshore stacks
- Loch Ard Gorge Discover the history of the Shipwreck Coast with a stroll along this historic beach
- See the majestic 12 Apostles limestone rock formation and explore the Port Campbell National Park an absolute must-see along the Great Ocean Road.
- The highlight of the day is watching the sunset over this spectacular coastline, you’ll view the magical golden tones of the sunset over the ocean.
Enjoy a relaxing sleep in before departing Melbourne City to discover the spectacular southern Victorian coastline! The Great Ocean Road offers so much to see and explore and around every bend waits a new and exciting attraction!
Enjoy a visit to the Aboriginal Cultural centre where you can view art and wander through the garden spotting emus and kangaroos. Stop at scenic spots along the surf coast including memorial arch, spot koalas in the wild and walk through the rainforest in the Otway national park.
Arrive at the shipwreck coast for the Gibson Steps, Loch ard gorge and stunning 12 Apostles. Watching the sun set over this spectacular coastline will no doubt be one of the many highlights of the day.
$109 per person
Child $95 per child (4 -12 years)
Hop on/Hop Off – Why not extend your stay on the Great Ocean Road and stay overnight in one of the scenic seaside villages? Enjoy the freedom to explore and hop on and hop at either Torquay,Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. Your guide will drop you off at the local Info Centre and you simply rejoin on another day and continue your tour. It’s a great alternative to self-drive, you save car hire fees and simply enjoy the view while some-one else drives. Luggage restrictions – please keep luggage to small overnight bag 5kgs ($40)
*Inclusions and itinerary are valid from 1st April 2018 till 31st March 2019