1 Day Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour
#BESTVALUE #AMAZING SCENES
1 Day Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour (OGORS)
Explore, experience and embrace the magic that is the Great Ocean Road!
The spectacular Great Ocean Road is one of the world’s most beautiful and naturally maintained secrets! Experience and enjoy the breathtaking coastline.
Every twist and turn exposes you to stretches of broad, uninterrupted beaches, dramatic coastlines and the lush rainforests of the Otway Ranges- all of which provides an amazing postcard backdrop for all your memories! A Great Ocean Road Tour is a day you will always remember. Watching the sun set over this spectacular coastline will no doubt be one of the many highlights.
- Escape the crowds and experience the sunset over the shipwreck coast
- See the stunning coastal views and some of Australia’s most famous surf beaches and feel the sand between your toes
- Pass through coastal towns of Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell
- Kennett River – Wildlife stop look for koalas and native birds in the wild!
- Take in the sweeping ocean views from one of the many lookouts
- Drive through the Otway rainforest boasting some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia!
- Must see, step down to the beach at Gibson steps, gateway to the 12 Apostles, where you will be dwarfed by the high cliff line and these enormous offshore stacks
- Loch Ard Gorge Discover the history of the Shipwreck Coast with a stroll along this historic beach
- See the majestic 12 Apostles limestone rock formation and explore the Port Campbell National Park an absolute must-see along the Great Ocean Road.
- The highlight of the day is watching the sunset over this spectacular coastline, you’ll view the magical golden tones of the sunset over the ocean.
$109 per person
Child $95 per child (4 -12 years)
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Hop on/Hop Off – Why not extend your stay on the Great Ocean Road and stay overnight in one of the scenic seaside villages? Enjoy the freedom to explore and hop on and hop at either Torquay,Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. Your guide will drop you off at the local Info Centre and you simply rejoin on another day and continue your tour. It’s a great alternative to self-drive, you save car hire fees and simply enjoy the view while some-one else drives. Luggage restrictions – please keep luggage to small overnight bag 5kgs ($40)