Explore The Great Ocean Road & Grampians
3 day great ocean road & Grampians Tour (O3DM/O3DA)
Experience a true Australian Adventure – Native Wildlife and Spectacular Scenery
Experience a true Australian adventure with glow worms, an abundance of native wildlife and spectacular scenery combining the breathtaking coastline of the Great Ocean Road with the hinterland of the Grampians National Park.
Our three day adventure will take you on journey of discovery, with the breathtaking coastline of the Great Ocean Road and the hinterland of the Grampians National Park, with plenty of time to soak up the scenery and attractions.
We travel to the Port Campbell National Park to experience the majestic Twelve Apostles and explore the historic Shipwreck Coast. In the Grampians you will experience dramatic mountain views, stunning waterfalls, as well as the rugged Australian landscape!
Camp under the stars or stay overnight in shared accommodation – The choice is yours!
Our amazing overnight locations are in completely natural settings amongst koalas and kangaroos!
Either return back to Melbourne or connect onto Adelaide.
Day 1: (L,D)
- Torquay Surf City
- Historic Lighthouse
- Pass through coastal towns
- View Koalas in the wild
- Rainforest Walk(weather permitting)
- Overnight Stay along the Great Ocean Road
Day 2: (B,L,D)
- Historic Shipwreck Coast
- Gibson Steps/Loch Ard Gorge
- Twelve Apostles
- See the collapsed London Bridge
- Marvel at Bay of Martyrs and Bay of Islands
- Tower Hill, an amazing dormant volcano
- Overnight stay at the foothills of the Grampians
- Enjoy the wonderful natural setting
- Evening campfire (weather permitting)
Day 3: (B,L)
- Brambuk Cultural Centre – Learn about aboriginal culture
- Explore the Grampians on a scenic walk
- Cool off at Mackenzie Falls
- Native bird and wildlife spotting
- Reid’s Lookout and Balconies
- Return to Melbourne or Connect to Adelaide*
- Camping (Oct-Apr only) $380
- Shared Accommodation $389
- Double Room $499p/p (Based on 2 pax)
- All park entrance fees
- All meals as indicted
- Park entrance fees
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Camping under the stars or upgrade shared/double accommodation.
Take a helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles! ($145)
Quad Bike Adventure
Ride through native bushsetting of Grampians! ($65)
Sleeping Bag Hire
Bring your own or hire one from us if required ($15)
Connect to Adelaide
Day 3, overland connection arrive 3rd evening at approx 7pm ($35)
Melbourne – Melbourne. We request you keep your lugguage to a maximum of 5kgs in a backpack or soft overnight bag.